Timeline


and

12/23/09:

21:42 Ticket #262 (how to attach documents to webpages so they can be downloaded?) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Hi Sha, I created this how to on the wiki specifically for how to …
21:40 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:13 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:12 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:11 attach-in-text-03.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 attach-in-text-02.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 attach-in-text-01.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:09 Attach_Files created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
19:51 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:54 Ticket #262 (how to attach documents to webpages so they can be downloaded?) created by sgroganb@…
I'm having trouble making an attachment available for download... I …
17:47 Ticket #261 (ussf staff email) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
14:45 Ticket #261 (ussf staff email) created by sgroganb@…
sorry this is last minute before a holiday break, but could someone …

12/22/09:

10:57 Ticket #259 (Items to post to website) closed by sgroganb@…
fixed: yep, i can access it now. thanks! i'll add the translation later today.
09:54 dex created by mallory@…
09:50 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by mallory@…
(diff)
09:32 Ticket #260 (Need instructions for users to not copy/paste from word processor into ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See #259. If people copy and paste from a word processor into a …
01:42 Ticket #255 (URGENT updates to the website) closed by adrienne@…
fixed

12/21/09:

17:24 Ticket #257 (Can't use git on community due to ownership) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be fixed. jamie
17:19 Ticket #256 (serious problem with donation page!) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Ug - at long last dkg and I worked out the git/repo headaches. I just …
15:56 Ticket #259 (Items to post to website) created by sgroganb@…
1. There should be a separate page that lists rough costs for …
14:57 Ticket #258 (sending thank you's for donations) created by sgroganb@…
We've been getting some donations in from the online appeal and I'd …
11:39 Ticket #257 (Can't use git on community due to ownership) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi All, Because the sshtrigger module is owned by root, git will not …
10:56 Ticket #256 (serious problem with donation page!) created by sgroganb@…
I was testing the donation page this morning to see what it looks like …
00:40 Views_In_Drush edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
00:30 Views_In_Drush created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
00:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)

12/20/09:

13:30 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
13:10 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)

12/19/09:

15:15 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:54 agenda-ict-20100108 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:54 agenda-ict-20100108 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
14:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:49 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:49 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/18/09:

22:30 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Yeah...it's done, but you may not be able to see it. I still can't …
18:54 Ticket #232 (We need a Civicrm/Profile form for just be put into the civicrm database) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Done! With translation. …
18:35 Ticket #255 (URGENT updates to the website) created by adrienne@…
Please contact me to let me know how I can either update these items …
12:03 Ticket #254 (Taxonomies) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
It seems like we may want to generate some sort of taxonomy for posts …
11:41 Ticket #253 (Managing Images on www site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi All, I finally got our site image structure in place. I think we …
09:44 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Thanks Ross. I'm re-opening and setting to a distant milestone. Nadia …
09:34 Ticket #252 (Add website design credit to theme) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
I'd like to propose that we add credits to the footer of the theme. If …

12/17/09:

23:01 Ticket #250 (front page of new theme cuts off background image) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: check it off the list...thanks for pointing it out, i didn't even notice.
21:19 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:04 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:01 Ticket #222 (Cron Jobs) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed
21:00 Ticket #230 (accounts for akudo) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Great - I'm going to close this ticket. Feel free to re-open if you …
20:59 Ticket #244 (question about registration form) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Emily - yes - that is the plan for registration. It might not be …
20:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:55 Ticket #204 (spam on organize site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I think turning off anonymous comments solved the problem, leaving …
16:34 Ticket #249 (www translation) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: moved content to being of one language and then added spanish text as …
15:08 Ticket #251 (link to www. site from ICT wiki) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Cutting in new design to the trac wiki at ict.ussf2010.org * Change …
13:27 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) reopened by sgroganb@…
alright, now the same thing is happening in the civicontribute part... …
10:09 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:02 Ticket #248 (www translation) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate
01:32 Ticket #250 (front page of new theme cuts off background image) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The front page background image is cut off at the bottom, not showing …

12/16/09:

19:23 Ticket #249 (www translation) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
add translation functionality to the www site as it is done at …
19:23 Ticket #248 (www translation) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
add translation functionality to the www site as it is done at …
19:00 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Display the new favicon by placing the .ico file into the new theme …
18:49 Ticket #246 (language tabs in new design) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The block for controling language should be placed in a different …
18:18 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Okay civi should be functioning correctly now. I've created a USSF …
18:09 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:08 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:05 Ticket #245 ("Read All Testimonials" link on front page block) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
* Create a page view for all testimonials * Link to this page from the …
17:55 technology_principles edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:25 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: I added a contact us link in the footer, per the design from DAC. If …
17:22 Ticket #241 (space issues on front page of www.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Unless this recurs as a problem, it should be fixed.
17:21 Ticket #107 (Technology Statement on the Website) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Added our tech principles to the US Social Forum Principles and …
17:07 Ticket #244 (question about registration form) created by emily@…
hi all, generally, worked well and is easy. one question - will it …
16:07 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) created by sgroganb@…
On the mailing pages (i haven't checked the other pages) the …
15:24 Ticket #242 (online appeal was scheduled but has not been sent out) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: The server is set up to run requests such as these at 5 minutes past …
14:44 Ticket #242 (online appeal was scheduled but has not been sent out) created by sgroganb@…
Hi, This online appeal we've been working on was scheduled to go out …
14:18 Ticket #241 (space issues on front page of www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
black box needs more margin below it…
14:17 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
F How about contact info?
12:26 Ticket #236 (Privacy policy for sharing information with organizations that request ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: If possible - I'd like to collapse this ticket into #15 - so we are …
12:25 Ticket #239 (Privacy Policy Front Link) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of the very old #15. I'm going to close …
12:22 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:17 Ticket #238 (Community Mail) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Ug! Good catch ross. Missing closing quote in the drupal cron job. I …
10:02 Ticket #239 (Privacy Policy Front Link) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
As I understand it, there is a group working on creating a privacy …
00:00 Milestone 2 completed

12/15/09:

22:45 Ticket #231 (Styling of text provided via WYSIWYG is different from styling of text ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: I'm glad someone else is having domain problems. The reason for this …
22:32 Ticket #108 (Revision Control Views Solution) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Took me long enough ehe?
22:08 Ticket #238 (Community Mail) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
I don't know if this is supposed to be happening or not, but after …
21:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
21:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
21:02 views-export.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Views bulk export display.
21:01 views-text.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Text field from views export.
21:01 views-new.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Creating a new View.
21:00 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
19:45 views-editing.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Editing a view
19:44 Views_Editing_Workflow created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
19:20 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
19:18 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:36 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:28 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:27 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:25 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:24 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:21 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
17:13 reg_start.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
the placeholder for the start page for registration, where users can …
17:12 reg_scholar.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The scholarship request page for a registrant
17:12 reg_org_confirm2.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The bottom half of the confirmation page for an organization
17:11 reg_org_confirm1.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The top half of the confirmation page for an organization
17:11 reg_org.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an organization
17:10 reg_landing.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The landing page for a registration
17:10 reg_indiv_confirm.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The confirmation page for an individual registration
17:10 reg_indiv.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an individual
17:09 reg_additional2.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The first additional Registratnt for an Organization that has to pay extra
17:09 reg_additional.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
First Page for Additional Registrants for an Organization (no pricing …
16:52 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
16:51 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
16:50 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:59 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:54 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:46 Ticket #229 (Close down consulta page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: That sounds like a great plan and it looks like you've already put the …
15:45 Ticket #226 (Reopen Consulta Milestone) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: We've now renamed milestone to just be version numbers.
15:44 Ticket #228 (Consulta Reminder Email - Sending issue) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Great - glad the mass email is working again.
14:24 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
14:03 RegistrationCurrentStatus created by libkuman@…
12:34 Registration_Process edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
12:23 Ticket #185 (changes to donation page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This should now be in place.
09:17 Ticket #237 (Establish protocol for customized donation page requests) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
There need to be clearly stated parameters for customization and a …
08:51 Ticket #236 (Privacy policy for sharing information with organizations that request ...) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
[http://wiki.ussf2010.org/wiki/Online_Appeals The Online Appeals …
08:41 Ticket #184 (Donations: how to track donations made on behalf of organizations) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This discussion has been moved under the work of the Online Appeals …

12/14/09:

23:47 Ticket #235 (Post USSF 2007 video on www site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Detroit Outreach asked for the USSF 2007 video passed out by Jerome in …
18:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by mallory@…
(diff)
18:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by mallory@…
(diff)
18:55 agenda-ict-20091217 created by mallory@…
17:23 Ticket #213 (Design Element: business cards) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks Nadia - I just uploaded the pdf that you sent me... closing …
16:02 Ticket #205 (Design Element: favicon) closed by josh@…
fixed: I just uploaded four different color favicons, which can be used on …
12:42 Ticket #158 (Cut new site design into a drupal theme) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks to the intense work session from the weekend, we're 90% done. …
12:41 Ticket #122 (WYSIWYG Editor for Drupal) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Done at last! Thanks dkg and Ross!! jamie
12:40 Ticket #131 (uploaded files on www.ussf2010.org (attached via the upload files ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This was finally fixed during the work session last weekend. jamie
12:35 Ticket #206 (Design Element: mediawiki logo) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Nice work! I'm closing this issue out as completed. Note: I've added …
12:34 Ticket #234 (Create spread the word page on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Nadia has created a bunch of great graphics for use by USSF organizers …
12:25 worksession-2009-12-12 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:03 Ticket #233 (Properly handle translations on www.ussf2010.org site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently we have several pages in which the spanish and english are …
11:52 Ticket #232 (We need a Civicrm/Profile form for just be put into the civicrm database) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
In other words, we need something here: …
11:50 Ticket #231 (Styling of text provided via WYSIWYG is different from styling of text ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
For the difference, login to http://www.ussf2010.org, edit your …
00:56 policy_civicrm edited by http://michiganwro.blogspot.com/
add links and intro (diff)

12/13/09:

19:23 Ticket #230 (accounts for akudo) created by bloewe@…
Hey all, Akudo is now staff as a field organizer. Can she have …

12/12/09:

21:33 worksession-2009-12-12 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
21:26 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
10:23 registration-to-do-list-091212 edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
09:31 registration-to-do-list-091212 edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
09:22 registration-to-do-list-091212 created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/

12/11/09:

17:00 Ticket #125 (Add form extension) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This should now be functional. I have not tested it. If it doesn't …
16:47 Ticket #113 (Design tweaks for lowerleft & lowerright boxes of home page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
wontfix: Given that we're shifting to the new design this weekend, this ticket …
16:45 Ticket #24 (External Image Transclusion) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: It turns out that the correct variable setting is …

12/10/09:

18:35 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:34 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/09/09:

11:48 Ticket #229 (Close down consulta page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This is by email from Rishi: I'm writing to check-in about wrapping …
10:13 roadmap edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:58 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:49 roadmap created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie

12/08/09:

13:16 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
12:49 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
11:23 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
update part of documentation consolidation (diff)
11:02 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
11:00 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
10:59 OnlApp_Notes_091120 edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
10:58 OnlApp_Notes_091204 edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
08:16 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
08:14 OnlApp_Narrative created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Creating Narrative wiki page from email
08:08 OnlApp_Notes_091204 created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Taking notes from Etherpad
08:02 OnlApp_Notes_091120 created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Taking notes from Etherpad

12/07/09:

17:51 Ticket #224 (Design Element: High-res image for video bumpers) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: I've provided this a little larger than requested so you can resize it …
10:11 Ticket #228 (Consulta Reminder Email - Sending issue) created by bloewe@…
Hey all, Last night I scheduled a reminder email for the consulta to …
00:21 Ticket #227 (MediaWiki page history) closed by mallory@…
wontfix: It's not a big deal so much.

12/06/09:

17:27 OnlineAppeals edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
17:13 Ticket #227 (MediaWiki page history) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
I deleted references to ISC: International Solidarity Committee …
17:10 Ticket #198 (Translations) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: I think this is a dupe of #171.
16:31 OnlineAppeals created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
15:06 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
15:04 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:55 Ticket #226 (Reopen Consulta Milestone) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are a few more tickets that exist and that are coming down the …
11:44 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:42 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:22 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:21 Tech_Staff_Mallory created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
11:16 Tech_Staff created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
11:13 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/05/09:

07:56 Ticket #222 (Cron Jobs) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi Jamie, It seems that cron is still not running on …

12/04/09:

17:49 organize.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/03/09:

22:07 Ticket #216 (Change IRC server from oftc.net to irc.indymedia.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Yes - we can setup as many channels as we need. And... this was …
22:06 join-workday edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
22:04 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:28 info_design edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
corrected link (diff)
21:05 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:02 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:53 Ticket #147 (Website content edit requests) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Closing out since it seems completed.
19:20 Ticket #217 (Trac RSS Not working) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Thanks for the feedback dkg. I'm going to re-open this project. Even …
18:46 Ticket #222 (Cron Jobs) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be done. I just checked the crontabs for the …
18:32 Ticket #225 (Create new email address) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: The email address has been created - let us know if you have any …
18:29 Ticket #225 (Create new email address) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This came in via email from adrienne: can you create an email address …
16:37 info_design edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/02/09:

21:18 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:56 Working_Group_Liaisons edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:06 Ticket #217 (Trac RSS Not working) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Hi Jamie, Here's an example …
20:04 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:52 Ticket #224 (Design Element: High-res image for video bumpers) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
For all of the exciting screencasting and video-making that will be …
18:30 Ticket #208 (Collaborative notes) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Done! We now have: http://notes.ussf2010.org/ jamie
13:22 Ticket #223 (Cron Jobs) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: Duplicate of #222.
12:18 Ticket #223 (Cron Jobs) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
We need to make sure cron jobs are running correctly on the sites. …
12:18 Ticket #222 (Cron Jobs) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
We need to make sure cron jobs are running correctly on the sites. …
11:55 Ticket #221 (link organic group creation to a mailman list) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
On the organize.uss2010.org site, when an organic group is created a …
11:53 Ticket #220 (Move ussf2010 email lists to a dedicated server) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently, the ussf2010 email lists are served from the same server …
09:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
09:12 Ticket #206 (Design Element: mediawiki logo) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
can we make the background transparent?
07:41 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
07:38 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
00:47 Ticket #219 (Incorrect mailman link) created by sylvia@…
The link to get an overview of all USSF mailing lists at …

12/01/09:

18:57 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:13 info_design edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
16:34 Ticket #218 (Data Display: Map of Consulta Zips, Consolidated Final Report?) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Mapping the consulta zip codes for at-a-glance analysis of …
16:24 Ticket #217 (Trac RSS Not working) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi Jamie, I'm trying to get the track RSS to work, but the RSS links …
11:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
11:31 Ticket #216 (Change IRC server from oftc.net to irc.indymedia.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently we are using the oftc.net IRC server. This IRC server is …

11/30/09:

17:19 Ticket #206 (Design Element: mediawiki logo) closed by Nadia@…
fixed
17:17 Ticket #207 (Design Element: Email header) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: If you can delete the first attachment that would be great …
16:02 Ticket #215 (Registration Reports) closed by libkuman@…
fixed: here are the org results, i think they may already have individual …
13:29 Ticket #215 (Registration Reports) created by libkuman@…
From the last Registration "Super Call" people wanted to know if we …
10:43 Ticket #214 (IRC Documentation) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Given the amount of ongoing discussion on the irc channel, it seems …

11/27/09:

19:04 workday_transcript-20091127 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
18:59 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:59 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:58 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:51 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:46 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:44 scope-organize edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:29 scope-organize created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
18:04 organize.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:42 Ticket #213 (Design Element: business cards) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
For staff, keep format in print-sheet for now, with individual files …
17:40 Ticket #212 (Design Element: letterhead) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Needs both B&W and color for electronic faxes, pdfs, etc. This is for …
17:33 Ticket #211 (Design Element: Site Banner side) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
For websites to place at the top of a page or a site indicating that …
17:32 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
For websites to place at the top of a page or a site indicating that …
17:15 Ticket #209 (Design Element: footer badge) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
This would be a badge that organizations could place in the footer of …
17:08 Ticket #208 (Collaborative notes) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are grand ideas about how to integrate the free and open source …
16:51 Ticket #207 (Design Element: Email header) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Originally posted via email by Josh {{{I got the Consulta email blast …
16:48 Ticket #206 (Design Element: mediawiki logo) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
wiki.ussf2010.org logo for our mediawiki needs to be 135 x 135 px
16:46 Ticket #205 (Design Element: favicon) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Favicon for all USSF sites Typically 16 x 16 pixels, although 32 x 32 …
16:26 Ticket #204 (spam on organize site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Spam has found its way to organize.ussf2010.org again. Before, the …
16:14 organize.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
16:13 organize.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
16:03 organize.ussf2010.org created by mallory@…
16:02 WikiStart edited by mallory@…
(diff)
16:00 community.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
16:00 community.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
15:55 WikiStart edited by mallory@…
(diff)
15:54 community.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
15:52 community.ussf2010.org created by mallory@…
15:50 WikiStart edited by mallory@…
(diff)
15:49 WikiStart edited by mallory@…
(diff)
15:47 WikiStart edited by mallory@…
(diff)
12:28 Ticket #203 (Problems with logo download and consulta) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Reg - the consulta is here: http://organize.ussf2010.org/consulta

11/25/09:

14:21 Ticket #203 (Problems with logo download and consulta) created by reggmc@…
Hi folks! Tried to download the logo from the home page on the wiki …
12:22 policy_civicrm edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

11/24/09:

21:34 Ticket #202 (Redirect landing page for registration) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* this will have to have info on who to send a check to if that is the …
21:33 Ticket #201 (CCK content type for scholarship requests) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* hopefully take advantage of views, triggers, and actions based on …
21:31 Ticket #200 (Organizations registering large numbers of participants) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* What exactly is the limit? In ATL, more than 25 participants could …
21:28 Ticket #199 (Create different defaults for registration depending on registration type) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* Need to have different default pages for registration type …
21:27 Ticket #198 (Translations) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* see ticket #183, we need more research done on how translations …
21:24 Ticket #197 (Develop Pricing Format/Text for registration) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* need to wait till final requirements, need them soon * work session …
21:23 Ticket #196 (Develop Hover Help Text for the registration form) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* We will need to build a list of fields for various help text. * …
21:21 Ticket #195 (Create an intro page for registration) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
* Describing why registering as an Organization is so important (see …
20:31 policy_civicrm edited by smorduno@…
I made a edits but will come back with more specific recommendations (diff)
20:25 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:10 about edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:09 about edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:01 Ticket #194 (Consulta Results) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Public display data of consulta results. info_design
18:34 info_design edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:33 info_design created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
18:30 agenda-ict-20091203 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

11/23/09:

07:02 Ticket #146 (Attempting to approve messages to list) closed by jacsmith1037@…
fixed
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.