Timeline


and

01/11/10:

14:50 Ticket #211 (Design Element: Site Banner side) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: 2 site banners one with "Join Us" and one with space for orgs to add …
14:37 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) closed by Nadia@…
fixed
14:36 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) reopened by Nadia@…
added a second site banner with space for organization name in case …
14:33 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: website banner for use on your websites - I felt like we didn't need …
13:39 Ticket #209 (Design Element: footer badge) closed by Nadia@…
fixed
09:40 Ticket #291 (Need generic mapping capability on organize site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Now that we've had a few concrete requests for mapping I think we can …
09:34 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/10/10:

23:37 Ticket #289 (Information regarding donations and if they restricted.) created by dnfiorg@…
I have a question regarding being able to identify what is being paid …
23:37 Ticket #290 (Information regarding donations and if they restricted.) created by dnfiorg@…
I have a question regarding being able to identify what is being paid …
17:01 Ticket #171 (Adding multi-lingual support to civicrm) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This framework has been built for the registration process. We are …
16:10 Ticket #199 (Create different defaults for registration depending on registration type) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This framework has been built.
16:08 Ticket #197 (Develop Pricing Format/Text for registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: NPC finalized this. These have been incorporated into the …
16:07 Ticket #195 (Create an intro page for registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Mark and I created www.ussf2010.org/en/registration and …
16:01 Ticket #288 (Session Proposal form) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Need final elements of session proposal form in order to create it, …
16:00 Ticket #287 (Scholarship Form) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Need final elements of scholarship form in order to create it, and put …
15:46 Ticket #286 (Open Source Map for listing hotels and venues in detroit) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
The Thank You page at the end of the registration process includes a …
15:11 Ticket #281 (request for ussf email) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I just setup that email address Jackie and emailed you the details. …
12:04 Ticket #285 (new website design is too zoomed in) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
the fixed-width web design is too zoomed in by default and doesn't …
11:56 Ticket #284 (Online registration forms for NPC meetings) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
NPC meetings require organizations and observers to register with …
11:32 Ticket #283 (request for discussion support on wiki) created by jsmith40@…
Hi, I'm hoping that we can create a discussion space on the wiki page …
11:28 Ticket #282 (Request for email account) created by jsmith40@…
Can we get an email address for the documentation and evaluation …
10:32 Ticket #278 (Header on wiki.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Looks like this is done, so I'm going to close the ticket. The ticket …
09:12 Ticket #281 (request for ussf email) created by jsmith40@…
Hi, I'm launching an initiative that can use a ussf2010.org based …

01/09/10:

16:03 Ticket #280 (press releases and stories content for www.ussf2010.org site) created by https://me.yahoo.com/a/a9.2svi9tcek2d6llk_owrr1dmwh.xnm#0c7bc
COMM WG would like to develop a form system for …
12:08 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:52 Ticket #279 (Ability to share pictures on main site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
DLOC, NPC members and USSF organizers need the ability to share …

01/08/10:

17:04 Ticket #278 (Header on wiki.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Shall we change the header of the wiki.ussf2010.org site to reflect …
17:00 Ticket #277 (Synchronize logins and passwords between organize and community) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are many different logins for our 3 primary drupal sites. How …
16:58 Ticket #276 (remove login block on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The login block remains on the www.ussf2010.org site and is confusing …
16:55 Ticket #275 (New Design USSF for organize.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The organize.ussf2010.org site needs proper modifications for the USSF …
16:54 Ticket #157 (Create new design for web site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
worksforme: Larger site theme is complete. Remaining minor tweaks need their own …

01/07/10:

15:54 5_scholarship_application.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The scholarship application page
15:53 4_c_organization_thanks_below_fold.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for organization registrations (below the fold)
15:53 4_b_organization_thanks_above_fold.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for organization registrations (above the fold)
15:52 4_a_individual_thanks.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for individual registrations
15:51 3_b_organization_confirmation.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
"The confirmation page for an organization
15:50 3_a_individual_confirm.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The confirmation page for an individual registration
15:50 2_c_organization_additional_participant4.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The first additional Registratnt for an Organization that has to pay extra
15:49 2_b_organization_additional_participant.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
First Page for Additional Registrants for an Organization (no pricing …
15:48 2_b_organization.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an organization
15:44 2_a_individual.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an individual
15:44 1_reg_start.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
the placeholder for the start page for registration, where users can …
15:41 RegistrationUpdate edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
14:01 RegistrationUpdate created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
13:55 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)

01/06/10:

08:41 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/05/10:

21:51 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
13:02 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:45 big-picture edited by alfredo@…
(diff)
12:37 big-picture edited by alfredo@…
(diff)
10:01 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:52 big-picture created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
09:26 roadmap edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
08:22 agenda-ict-20100108 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/04/10:

22:21 Ticket #274 (Registration Translation) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Attached is the preliminary audit for translating the registration …
12:53 Ticket #273 (Do post-forum postal donation appeal) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
As described by Charles on the phone... After the social forum we …
12:42 Ticket #272 (identify where individuals and organizations are already linked ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This explanation is copied and pasted from email: The intention is …
12:34 Ticket #271 (Need to have postal contact info for donations to send postal thank ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The resource WG has requested collection of postal address information …
12:18 Ticket #270 (Implement sector-based organizing strategy) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The outreach committee would like to contact people from areas that …
11:57 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
11:38 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
11:36 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
11:35 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/03/10:

16:17 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:14 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:13 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:12 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:10 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:09 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
16:05 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

12/31/09:

10:48 Ticket #265 (donation page not requiring (or not properly recording) email address) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: The upgrade has been completed. I'm going to close this ticket. Please …

12/30/09:

22:08 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:14 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:48 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by smorduno@…
(diff)
12:22 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
12:05 Ticket #269 (Image between main menu items off-color) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
"Sliver Flare" image between each main menu item of the new USSF theme …
12:02 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
10:34 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
10:33 Ticket #264 (retrieve contact info for recent donor) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks for the report back Sha. I'm going to close this ticket as …
08:25 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
07:40 Ticket #258 (sending thank you's for donations) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/josue
fixed: okay, figured this out. i created a profile for entering thank you …

12/29/09:

18:40 Ticket #268 (Notifications on Organize) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi all, I would like to have a discussion about using the …
18:27 agenda-ict-20091231 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:20 Ticket #267 (Email addresses displayed on sites) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
What can we do to prevent spamming of email addresses that appear on …
17:02 Ticket #266 (Sub-menu of Primary Links not in right sidebar of USSF theme) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are submenu items as per the wireframe approved last month that …
13:51 agenda-ict-20091231 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/alfredo
13:41 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/alfredo
(diff)
13:41 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/alfredo
(diff)
10:19 Ticket #265 (donation page not requiring (or not properly recording) email address) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See ticket #264 as an example of this problem. I can't tell whether …
00:03 Ticket #264 (retrieve contact info for recent donor) created by sgroganb@…
The good news is: we got an online donation of $1,000 this weekend! …

12/28/09:

11:38 CiviCRM edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
10:55 CiviCRM edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

12/26/09:

11:59 Ticket #233 (Properly handle translations on www.ussf2010.org site) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Prefix has been added. All the existing pages are fine. Some don't …
11:49 Ticket #263 (Optimizing CiviMail cron jobs) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
The mailing list for the Contribution mailing on 12/15 went to about …

12/23/09:

21:42 Ticket #262 (how to attach documents to webpages so they can be downloaded?) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Hi Sha, I created this how to on the wiki specifically for how to …
21:40 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:13 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:12 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:11 attach-in-text-03.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 attach-in-text-02.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 attach-in-text-01.png attached to Attach_Files by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
20:11 Attach_Files edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
20:09 Attach_Files created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
19:51 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:54 Ticket #262 (how to attach documents to webpages so they can be downloaded?) created by sgroganb@…
I'm having trouble making an attachment available for download... I …
17:47 Ticket #261 (ussf staff email) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
14:45 Ticket #261 (ussf staff email) created by sgroganb@…
sorry this is last minute before a holiday break, but could someone …

12/22/09:

10:57 Ticket #259 (Items to post to website) closed by sgroganb@…
fixed: yep, i can access it now. thanks! i'll add the translation later today.
09:54 dex created by mallory@…
09:50 Tech_Staff_Mallory edited by mallory@…
(diff)
09:32 Ticket #260 (Need instructions for users to not copy/paste from word processor into ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See #259. If people copy and paste from a word processor into a …
01:42 Ticket #255 (URGENT updates to the website) closed by adrienne@…
fixed

12/21/09:

17:24 Ticket #257 (Can't use git on community due to ownership) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be fixed. jamie
17:19 Ticket #256 (serious problem with donation page!) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Ug - at long last dkg and I worked out the git/repo headaches. I just …
15:56 Ticket #259 (Items to post to website) created by sgroganb@…
1. There should be a separate page that lists rough costs for …
14:57 Ticket #258 (sending thank you's for donations) created by sgroganb@…
We've been getting some donations in from the online appeal and I'd …
11:39 Ticket #257 (Can't use git on community due to ownership) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi All, Because the sshtrigger module is owned by root, git will not …
10:56 Ticket #256 (serious problem with donation page!) created by sgroganb@…
I was testing the donation page this morning to see what it looks like …
00:40 Views_In_Drush edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
00:30 Views_In_Drush created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
00:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)

12/20/09:

13:30 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
13:10 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)

12/19/09:

15:15 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:54 agenda-ict-20100108 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:54 agenda-ict-20100108 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
14:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:49 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:49 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

12/18/09:

22:30 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Yeah...it's done, but you may not be able to see it. I still can't …
18:54 Ticket #232 (We need a Civicrm/Profile form for just be put into the civicrm database) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Done! With translation. …
18:35 Ticket #255 (URGENT updates to the website) created by adrienne@…
Please contact me to let me know how I can either update these items …
12:03 Ticket #254 (Taxonomies) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
It seems like we may want to generate some sort of taxonomy for posts …
11:41 Ticket #253 (Managing Images on www site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Hi All, I finally got our site image structure in place. I think we …
09:44 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Thanks Ross. I'm re-opening and setting to a distant milestone. Nadia …
09:34 Ticket #252 (Add website design credit to theme) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
I'd like to propose that we add credits to the footer of the theme. If …

12/17/09:

23:01 Ticket #250 (front page of new theme cuts off background image) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: check it off the list...thanks for pointing it out, i didn't even notice.
21:19 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:04 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:01 Ticket #222 (Cron Jobs) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed
21:00 Ticket #230 (accounts for akudo) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Great - I'm going to close this ticket. Feel free to re-open if you …
20:59 Ticket #244 (question about registration form) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Emily - yes - that is the plan for registration. It might not be …
20:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:55 Ticket #204 (spam on organize site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I think turning off anonymous comments solved the problem, leaving …
16:34 Ticket #249 (www translation) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: moved content to being of one language and then added spanish text as …
15:08 Ticket #251 (link to www. site from ICT wiki) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Cutting in new design to the trac wiki at ict.ussf2010.org * Change …
13:27 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) reopened by sgroganb@…
alright, now the same thing is happening in the civicontribute part... …
10:09 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:02 Ticket #248 (www translation) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate
01:32 Ticket #250 (front page of new theme cuts off background image) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The front page background image is cut off at the bottom, not showing …

12/16/09:

19:23 Ticket #249 (www translation) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
add translation functionality to the www site as it is done at …
19:23 Ticket #248 (www translation) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
add translation functionality to the www site as it is done at …
19:00 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Display the new favicon by placing the .ico file into the new theme …
18:49 Ticket #246 (language tabs in new design) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The block for controling language should be placed in a different …
18:18 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Okay civi should be functioning correctly now. I've created a USSF …
18:09 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:08 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:05 Ticket #245 ("Read All Testimonials" link on front page block) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
* Create a page view for all testimonials * Link to this page from the …
17:55 technology_principles edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:25 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: I added a contact us link in the footer, per the design from DAC. If …
17:22 Ticket #241 (space issues on front page of www.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Unless this recurs as a problem, it should be fixed.
17:21 Ticket #107 (Technology Statement on the Website) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Added our tech principles to the US Social Forum Principles and …
17:07 Ticket #244 (question about registration form) created by emily@…
hi all, generally, worked well and is easy. one question - will it …
16:07 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) created by sgroganb@…
On the mailing pages (i haven't checked the other pages) the …
15:24 Ticket #242 (online appeal was scheduled but has not been sent out) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: The server is set up to run requests such as these at 5 minutes past …
14:44 Ticket #242 (online appeal was scheduled but has not been sent out) created by sgroganb@…
Hi, This online appeal we've been working on was scheduled to go out …
14:18 Ticket #241 (space issues on front page of www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
black box needs more margin below it…
14:17 Ticket #240 (More info needed in the green bar in footr on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
F How about contact info?
12:26 Ticket #236 (Privacy policy for sharing information with organizations that request ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: If possible - I'd like to collapse this ticket into #15 - so we are …
12:25 Ticket #239 (Privacy Policy Front Link) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of the very old #15. I'm going to close …
12:22 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:17 Ticket #238 (Community Mail) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Ug! Good catch ross. Missing closing quote in the drupal cron job. I …
10:02 Ticket #239 (Privacy Policy Front Link) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
As I understand it, there is a group working on creating a privacy …
00:00 Milestone 2 completed

12/15/09:

22:45 Ticket #231 (Styling of text provided via WYSIWYG is different from styling of text ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: I'm glad someone else is having domain problems. The reason for this …
22:32 Ticket #108 (Revision Control Views Solution) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Took me long enough ehe?
22:08 Ticket #238 (Community Mail) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
I don't know if this is supposed to be happening or not, but after …
21:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
21:05 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
21:02 views-export.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Views bulk export display.
21:01 views-text.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Text field from views export.
21:01 views-new.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Creating a new View.
21:00 Views_Editing_Workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
19:45 views-editing.png attached to Views_Editing_Workflow by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
Editing a view
19:44 Views_Editing_Workflow created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
19:20 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
19:18 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:36 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:28 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:27 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:25 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:24 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
17:21 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
17:13 reg_start.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
the placeholder for the start page for registration, where users can …
17:12 reg_scholar.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The scholarship request page for a registrant
17:12 reg_org_confirm2.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The bottom half of the confirmation page for an organization
17:11 reg_org_confirm1.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The top half of the confirmation page for an organization
17:11 reg_org.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an organization
17:10 reg_landing.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The landing page for a registration
17:10 reg_indiv_confirm.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The confirmation page for an individual registration
17:10 reg_indiv.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an individual
17:09 reg_additional2.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The first additional Registratnt for an Organization that has to pay extra
17:09 reg_additional.jpg attached to RegistrationCurrentStatus by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
First Page for Additional Registrants for an Organization (no pricing …
16:52 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
16:51 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
16:50 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:59 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:54 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
15:46 Ticket #229 (Close down consulta page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: That sounds like a great plan and it looks like you've already put the …
15:45 Ticket #226 (Reopen Consulta Milestone) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: We've now renamed milestone to just be version numbers.
15:44 Ticket #228 (Consulta Reminder Email - Sending issue) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Great - glad the mass email is working again.
14:24 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
14:03 RegistrationCurrentStatus created by libkuman@…
12:34 Registration_Process edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
12:23 Ticket #185 (changes to donation page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This should now be in place.
09:17 Ticket #237 (Establish protocol for customized donation page requests) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
There need to be clearly stated parameters for customization and a …
08:51 Ticket #236 (Privacy policy for sharing information with organizations that request ...) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
[http://wiki.ussf2010.org/wiki/Online_Appeals The Online Appeals …
08:41 Ticket #184 (Donations: how to track donations made on behalf of organizations) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This discussion has been moved under the work of the Online Appeals …

12/14/09:

23:47 Ticket #235 (Post USSF 2007 video on www site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Detroit Outreach asked for the USSF 2007 video passed out by Jerome in …
18:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by mallory@…
(diff)
18:56 agenda-ict-20091217 edited by mallory@…
(diff)
18:55 agenda-ict-20091217 created by mallory@…
17:23 Ticket #213 (Design Element: business cards) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks Nadia - I just uploaded the pdf that you sent me... closing …
16:02 Ticket #205 (Design Element: favicon) closed by josh@…
fixed: I just uploaded four different color favicons, which can be used on …
12:42 Ticket #158 (Cut new site design into a drupal theme) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks to the intense work session from the weekend, we're 90% done. …
12:41 Ticket #122 (WYSIWYG Editor for Drupal) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Done at last! Thanks dkg and Ross!! jamie
12:40 Ticket #131 (uploaded files on www.ussf2010.org (attached via the upload files ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This was finally fixed during the work session last weekend. jamie
12:35 Ticket #206 (Design Element: mediawiki logo) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Nice work! I'm closing this issue out as completed. Note: I've added …
12:34 Ticket #234 (Create spread the word page on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Nadia has created a bunch of great graphics for use by USSF organizers …
12:25 worksession-2009-12-12 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:03 Ticket #233 (Properly handle translations on www.ussf2010.org site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently we have several pages in which the spanish and english are …
11:52 Ticket #232 (We need a Civicrm/Profile form for just be put into the civicrm database) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
In other words, we need something here: …
11:50 Ticket #231 (Styling of text provided via WYSIWYG is different from styling of text ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
For the difference, login to http://www.ussf2010.org, edit your …
00:56 policy_civicrm edited by http://michiganwro.blogspot.com/
add links and intro (diff)

12/13/09:

19:23 Ticket #230 (accounts for akudo) created by bloewe@…
Hey all, Akudo is now staff as a field organizer. Can she have …

12/12/09:

21:33 worksession-2009-12-12 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
21:26 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
10:23 registration-to-do-list-091212 edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
09:31 registration-to-do-list-091212 edited by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
(diff)
09:22 registration-to-do-list-091212 created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.