Timeline


and

02/04/10:

21:24 Ticket #417 (individuals with profiles on the organize site should be able to blog) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
enabling a site-registered user to create blog posts can be done with …
21:12 Ticket #416 (organization groups should be able to decide on capabilities) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
management of an organization group should include the ability to turn …
21:07 Ticket #415 (organization pages should display link to members' blog posts) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Organization groups should be capable of displaying the blog posts of …
21:00 Ticket #414 (create promoted event rss for organize. and abc. sites and pull into www.) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
This is a big question considering each of our 5+ websites has some …
20:56 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:56 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:41 Ticket #413 (OG members should have alternate ways of inviting members to their group) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Two kinds of invitation might occur: Internal: manager of group adds …
20:36 Ticket #412 (organize site should provide bread crumbs for og generated content) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Configuration of OG should reflect the following: * Only groups …
20:33 Ticket #411 (organizations should be able to collect their own data) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Options: * webforms module, already installed * polling, five-star is …
20:29 Ticket #410 (organization members should be able to communicate through the site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Our options are implementing any, all, some, or none of these: * …
19:21 Ticket #409 (Location Fields not being populated for users on organize) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
It looks like the location fields are not getting populated for …
19:14 organize.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:11 organize.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:09 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:08 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:05 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:05 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:04 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:03 ict-organize-20100204 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:02 ict-organize-20100204 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
19:02 organize.ussf2010.org edited by mallory@…
(diff)
17:56 Ticket #320 (autoalias module not working properly on organize.ussf2010.org site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed
15:18 Detroit_20100225 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:41 Ticket #171 (Adding multi-lingual support to civicrm) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi http://openid-provider.appspot.com/bnsmith001, I think you are …
11:05 Ticket #407 (Allow anonymous submission of Cultural proposals) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: Okay the cultural submission form is now live for anonymous users with …
00:33 Ticket #171 (Adding multi-lingual support to civicrm) reopened by http://openid-provider.appspot.com/bnsmith001
Sorry... I need some help with this issue under Joomla. First, I got …

02/03/10:

23:08 Ticket #408 (Create a view of submitted Cultural Submissions) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
We need a drupal view for volunteers from the Culture subgroup of …
23:02 Ticket #407 (Allow anonymous submission of Cultural proposals) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
Based on a ICT discussion we would like to allow anonymous submission …
17:23 Ticket #406 ("Page Not Found" pages are not helpful to lost users.) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
I was glancing through the log entries on the www.ussf2010.org Drupal …
16:13 Ticket #405 (CiviCRM Administration tutorial) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Several workgroups have asked for a tutorial on some of the basic …
15:18 Ticket #403 (Create menu and basic structure for PMA/ABC site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: done, although expecting the landing page for each content type to be …
15:00 Ticket #404 (Need high res. downloadable flyers & modification to logo pdf) created by Jsmith40@…
I know this goes outside the IT department, but I'm hoping to print up …
13:03 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
13:02 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:58 Detroit_20100225 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
12:57 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:55 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:53 Ticket #403 (Create menu and basic structure for PMA/ABC site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See PMA/ABC page for more details. We will …
12:51 Ticket #402 (Create content types for ABC/PMA site, enable posting of content) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See ABC/PMA plan for more details.
12:44 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

02/02/10:

20:11 Ticket #401 (url links to create event now fixed) closed by alfredo@…
fixed
20:10 Ticket #401 (url links to create event now fixed) created by alfredo@…
The links in the sidebar on the calendar page for creating a new event …
18:52 Ticket #400 (Registration/Scholarship forms needed in original format) created by access@…
I need the Individual registration, the organization registration, the …
11:29 Ticket #396 (Correct PO box on registration and scholarship pages) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I've just updated the address in the spanish and english versions of …
09:50 Ticket #399 (Tracking Registration Numbers) created by bloewe@…
Hey ICT, Great work on getting the registration up and running. I'm …
08:37 Ticket #287 (Scholarship Form) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This ticket should have been closed - since the scholarship form is up …
08:35 Ticket #397 ([Outreach WG request/question] Calendar on USSF website) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks for adding the answers Scott and Mark. I'm going to close this …

02/01/10:

21:17 Ticket #274 (Registration Translation) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/josue
fixed: i am sure that there are little things here and there. but the purpose …
17:29 Ticket #398 ([Outreach WG request/question] Calendar on USSF website) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: Duplicate of #397.
16:28 Ticket #398 ([Outreach WG request/question] Calendar on USSF website) created by ahmina@…
Hello, This is Ahmina Maxey from the Outreach Working Group. On our …
16:28 Ticket #397 ([Outreach WG request/question] Calendar on USSF website) created by ahmina@…
Hello, This is Ahmina Maxey from the Outreach Working Group. On our …
15:38 Ticket #396 (Correct PO box on registration and scholarship pages) created by sylvia@…
Hi. I just learned that the USSF PO box is incorrect and needs to be …
14:28 Ticket #395 (International registrants need visa request info) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The International Solidarity Team has created a webform on organize to …
09:51 Ticket #394 (Improve sandbox functionality/provide anonymized version of data) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently, we have no reliable way of testing changes we pull into the …

01/31/10:

20:56 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:56 learning_git edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:51 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:49 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
20:02 Ticket #393 (Ensure Cultural Submission Form is properly translated) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
All strings should be part of drupal translation system but this …
19:33 Ticket #392 (Add drupal core files to www, organize, and community repos) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: The drupal core files are now part of the git repo for www, community …
19:13 agenda-ict-20100211 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
19:00 Ticket #392 (Add drupal core files to www, organize, and community repos) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Up to now, the Drupal core files have not been in the git repository. …
18:35 Ticket #390 (add "project" field to Milestone report) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Okee - all set now with project: http://ict.ussf2010.org/report/3
18:12 Ticket #391 (enable stories and press release posting on organize site for ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The Communications working group will promote user generated content …
17:55 Ticket #390 (add "project" field to Milestone report) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Please add "project" field to the milestone report
16:28 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
16:27 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
16:22 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

01/30/10:

20:34 Ticket #389 (registration link not working) created by eleveneven@…
hi folks, i just went to look at the registration page (cause i'm at …
18:27 Ticket #388 (New Page for disability access requests) created by ussfaccess@…
Need a new page: http://www.ussf2010.org/access 1. Needs to be …

01/29/10:

16:23 Ticket #387 (Registration Start page doesn't switch language) created by libkuman@…
ussf2010.org/register this page should be tranlated but clicking the …
10:10 Ticket #386 (registration form on https://community.ussf2010.org is a mess for ...) created by ussfaccess@…
On the registration pages there are no statements regarding requests …
09:47 Ticket #385 (Accessibility of PDF documents on the registration page) created by ussfaccess@…
There are multiple access issues which I will cover with individual …

01/28/10:

22:14 Ticket #384 (We need a simple form for people to submit registration problems to ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently we have an email address (register@ussf2010.org). See …
21:21 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
21:11 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by libkuman@…
(diff)
21:10 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
21:09 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by http://michiganwro.blogspot.com/
(diff)
21:05 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
19:22 Ticket #376 (Scholarship not available in registration when in spanish) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Updated and fixed. Changes pushed.
19:15 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/mjgoins
(diff)
19:04 Ticket #383 (Contact us page should have contact information for people having ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See: http://www.ussf2010.org/contact I know we have a …
18:29 Ticket #382 (Registered with wrong email address) created by jpatters1@…
Greetings Friends, I had a few challenges in registering that I …
18:23 Ticket #381 (Add explanation on login page of organize.ussf2010.org about the need ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We got this feedback via email: ------ It took me a few frustrated …
18:22 Ticket #380 (Add profile on https://community.ussf2010.org/ for people who are not ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This profile would generate a user account on organize.ussf2010.org …
14:01 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
12:46 Ticket #379 (can't log in to community or organize site) created by sgroganb@…
when I try to log in to the community site, and I go to the login link …
12:40 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:39 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:38 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:27 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:02 Ticket #378 (Print out of Thank You Page ends of being three pages) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Originally reported in #373. I'm not sure there's anything we can do …
11:33 Ticket #366 (Fix payee info on downloadable registration forms) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Sylvia - I've added the scholarship form to …
11:11 Ticket #377 (Change the link on the "learn more" button to /logistics) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Scott, I just made the change - it took me a while to find it too …
09:45 Ticket #377 (Change the link on the "learn more" button to /logistics) created by sbyrd@…
Please change the link to the "learn more" button on the main page …
09:31 Ticket #376 (Scholarship not available in registration when in spanish) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The spanish language version of the initial registration page: …
09:30 Ticket #375 (On registration form: switching between english and spanish causes ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
I think this problem is because the language switcher links don't have …
00:00 Milestone 3 completed

01/27/10:

23:58 Ticket #374 (Display problem with uploaded featured images on website) created by http://michiganwro.blogspot.com/
Hey, so I tried to upload photos onto the front page of the website …
23:22 Ticket #373 (Change text on ThankYou registration screen and Receipt email message) created by sylvia@…
Hi again. I registered as an individual and clicked the box to pay by …
23:11 Ticket #372 (Clicking "go back" button on browser deletes data) created by sylvia@…
Hi. I registered as an individual and had to go back to correct an …
22:45 Ticket #371 (workshop proposal form-- new hover text needed) created by eleveneven@…
Hi friends, I was just going over the forms we submitted to you all …
22:43 Ticket #370 (send auto message on submission of new workshop) created by wkatzfishman@…
hey ya'll, will people get an automatic confirmation once they have …
22:31 Ticket #369 ("see all" link to upcoming events calendar and for recent news on ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
www.ussf2010.org has "Upcoming Events" but many more events will …
19:00 Ticket #368 (Changes to welcome emails sent when a user registers) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are three emails sent to a person who registers, one of them is …
17:29 Ticket #367 (configure toll-free USSF number menu) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Menu system for the 1-877-515-USSF number For English, press 1 …
16:03 Ticket #324 (Need formatting cleanup to registration receipt) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: The receipt has been updated and cleaned up. There are few parts the …
14:36 Ticket #357 (Add postal address to send check to confirmation email on registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: I've added the Pay Later address to the receipt, and generally cleaned …
14:27 ussf-editor-logins edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:24 Ticket #277 (Synchronize logins and passwords between organize and community) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This step is completed! Note: when you change your password on …
12:50 Ticket #365 (editing permissions disappeared!) closed by sgroganb@…
fixed: great, that worked as well. thanks!
09:48 Ticket #365 (editing permissions disappeared!) reopened by sgroganb@…
sorry, i meant to not close this ticket because the question about the …
09:44 Ticket #365 (editing permissions disappeared!) closed by sgroganb@…
fixed: cool, that makes a lot more sense now. yes, it did work to use the …
09:28 ussf-editor-logins edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/dkg
(diff)
09:04 ussf-editor-logins edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:02 ussf-editor-logins created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie

01/26/10:

23:22 Ticket #366 (Fix payee info on downloadable registration forms) created by sylvia@…
Hi. I've learned from Victor that this language needs to be fixed (at …
20:31 Ticket #364 (Registration on Internet explorer 7 makes "request scholarship" text ...) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This renders fine in IE8. I altered the jquery to leave out the …
20:04 Ticket #365 (editing permissions disappeared!) created by sgroganb@…
looks like my editing permissions stopped working -- i'm not able to …
20:02 Ticket #358 (Number of Additional Participants is overwritten on validation error) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Fixed. Change needs to be pulled to live.
17:37 registration-testing edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
15:13 join-workday edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:29 Ticket #364 (Registration on Internet explorer 7 makes "request scholarship" text ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Maybe it also happens on IE 6. The request scholarship label appears …
12:22 Ticket #191 (Create workshop submission page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Workshop proposal form has been completed.
12:19 Ticket #345 (Registering with an email address with a plus (+) causes civicrm to ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
worksforme: This is not true - it turns out the address being tested had a + in …
12:17 Ticket #330 (Fill in temporary text on organize site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Great - I think the draft text looks fine. I'm going to close this …
12:12 Ticket #356 (Feedback on Workshop Proposal Forms) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks Kiran for the feedback and Mark for taking care of these …
12:09 Ticket #363 (Workshop proposal submission demographics field: Move description text ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Originally posted in #356. Under demographic(s) of presenters, again …
11:58 Ticket #362 (call for proposals feedback) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Kiran, Thanks for that post. I just fixed the postal address for …
11:25 Ticket #359 (workshop proposal form, hover text for tracks) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: Thanks for submitting the ticket. Looks like Rishi beat you to it: …

01/25/10:

23:00 Ticket #362 (call for proposals feedback) created by eleveneven@…
The address of where people can mail in paper proposals needs to be …
22:58 Ticket #361 (workshop proposal form-- hover text definitions) created by eleveneven@…
Hello again! We had provided text to be included as roll-over text …
22:56 Ticket #360 (workshop proposal form, detroit expanded hover text) created by eleveneven@…
We had provided hover text for Detroit Expanded, as it was provided to …
22:55 Ticket #359 (workshop proposal form, hover text for tracks) created by eleveneven@…
hi all! mark asked me to submit separate tickets for each item of …
21:34 Ticket #358 (Number of Additional Participants is overwritten on validation error) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Instead of printing this value in the template this should be done …
20:53 Ticket #357 (Add postal address to send check to confirmation email on registration) created by elinordye@…
I went through the process, and it looks great! I had a few small …
20:30 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:30 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:30 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:29 pma.ussf2010.org edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:17 pma.ussf2010.org created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
19:19 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:03 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:56 Ticket #356 (Feedback on Workshop Proposal Forms) created by eleveneven@…
First, these look beautiful! Thank you for all of your work! Second: …
17:52 translation edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:50 translate-1.png attached to translation by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
17:49 translation created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
17:49 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
(diff)
17:20 Ticket #355 (Need Adm password) created by reggmc@…
Again and I am sorry to take up time on this. BUT, I have tried …
17:17 Ticket #354 (Workshop proposal submission: hover text for consulta tracks) created by rishiawatramani@…
Hello, Hope the work this weekend went well and wasn't too …
08:48 Ticket #348 (When organization OG is created, it is not set to be USSF2010 Registered) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Ross completed this task last night. We determined that no additional …
01:00 Ticket #337 (add country code to ind registration array passed from community to ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: I believe this is functioning correctly now.

01/24/10:

23:06 Ticket #311 (Login/Logout tabs) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
worksforme: the style could be a lot better.
22:11 registration-testing edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
21:50 Ticket #350 (organize.ussf2010.org - post password update should redirect user) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Done! Ross now know how to do this 4 different ways.
21:21 Ticket #351 (When editing workshop organic group, you get warning that you already ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This has been fixed - you should no longer get this warning when …
20:58 Ticket #349 (Every page should have a link to submit a workshop proposal on ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
20:43 Ticket #333 (do the call for workshop proposals page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Since that page is up - I just minimally completed this ticket by …
20:41 Ticket #334 (Prevent users from submitting a workshop proposal if they are not ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be completed and pushed to the live site. To submit a …
19:54 Ticket #353 (Theme Workshop OG page to include related content) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
Right now if you add content to teh workshop OG it won't be displayed …
19:48 Ticket #329 (theming of ws detail page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed
19:38 Ticket #235 (Post USSF 2007 video on www site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: The video is available here: …
19:36 Ticket #339 (Pre-populate sponsoring org info when editing a workshop node) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This has also been completed by Mark.
19:32 Ticket #342 (Email generated by organize on account creation produces wrong URL) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Fixed! This was complicated - it required a change to the sshtrigger …
19:29 Ticket #322 (registration - entering credit cards forces right justification) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
worksforme: Hi Sylvia - I'm closing this ticket as worksforme because I can't seem …
18:44 Ticket #328 (build submit/validate nodeapi logic for workshop proposals) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This is now done!!
18:42 Ticket #343 (Email generated by organize on account creation does not fill in ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This is resolved - we're no longer sending the password, just one time …
18:31 Ticket #352 (second sponsoring organization disappears on validation error) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
When submitting a workshop proposal, in which 4 hour proposal is …
18:13 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:57 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:53 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:46 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:34 development_workflow edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:30 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:06 Ticket #351 (When editing workshop organic group, you get warning that you already ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
In other words, our test to ensure that people don't submit two …
17:01 Ticket #350 (organize.ussf2010.org - post password update should redirect user) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently - after you updated your password after clicking on the one …
16:56 registration-testing edited by melissa@…
(diff)
16:55 Ticket #349 (Every page should have a link to submit a workshop proposal on ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Later we can be more slick about how to show it (e.g. don't show …
16:52 Ticket #348 (When organization OG is created, it is not set to be USSF2010 Registered) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
During testing we found that this CCK field value is not being …
16:14 Ticket #347 (When registering, billing information is required, but does not have ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Ideally, billing info should have an asterisk
15:54 Ticket #167 (Complete registration system allowing for individuals and ...) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: The bulk of this work is done. Changes/bugs need to be entered as …
15:53 Ticket #346 (Need more information on affiliated organization for individual ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
It's confusing to register as an individual, yet have the ability to …
15:48 Ticket #323 (Selecting scholarship box and not selecting fee causes confusion) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Fixed. Errant js line was resetting that checkbox to 0 every page load.
15:44 registration-testing edited by murmur@…
(diff)
15:38 Ticket #345 (Registering with an email address with a plus (+) causes civicrm to ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Some people append + to the user portion of their email address (e.g. …
15:27 registration-testing edited by murmur@…
(diff)
15:17 registration-testing edited by murmur@…
(diff)
15:00 Ticket #344 (organize.ussf2010.org profile fields should allow you to say more ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently, the profile on organize.ussf2010.org only allows you to …
14:57 join-workday edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:50 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:44 Ticket #343 (Email generated by organize on account creation does not fill in ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
In the email, it says: * username: jsmith (this part is correct) * …
14:39 Ticket #342 (Email generated by organize on account creation produces wrong URL) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The email says to login at: http://default/user It should be: …
14:35 join-workday edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:32 registration-testing edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:23 registration-testing edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:18 registration-testing edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
14:17 registration-testing created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
13:24 Ticket #341 (Limit Short description field on Workshop proposals) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
The short description field for workshop proposals should …
13:18 Ticket #340 (Change how organization Organic Group displays workshop proposals) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently, this display is handled in the theme. Ideally, it should …
12:33 Ticket #326 (themeing the org og detail page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This is complete, but will need to have the display of content …
11:43 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:42 previous-workdays edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

01/23/10:

19:59 Ticket #327 (cleaning up of org og submit page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This should be acceptable. The only required fields are Org Name and …
19:22 Ticket #331 (Create view of organizations that are registered) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
fixed: This link can be found here: …
18:00 Ticket #339 (Pre-populate sponsoring org info when editing a workshop node) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We have "fake" fields dealing with sponsoring organization that, when …
16:54 Ticket #338 (Add USSF liability disclaimer to end of registration) created by sylvia@…
Hi. I emailed Jamie separately about this. The Finance Team agrees …
13:42 Ticket #337 (add country code to ind registration array passed from community to ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently, the organize site is not getting the country code from …
13:32 Ticket #336 (Translation of worskhop submission form and other organize site ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The organize.ussf2010.org is configured with the Drupal translation …
13:25 Ticket #335 (Redirect Org og Owner to Edit page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/ross
On initial log in, the org og owner should be re-directed to the org …
13:24 Ticket #334 (Prevent users from submitting a workshop proposal if they are not ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
logic to prevent people getting to node/add/workshop who aren't …
13:22 Ticket #333 (do the call for workshop proposals page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We need a page that includes the call for workshops text. This should …
13:15 Ticket #332 (view, filter, and sort workshop proposals) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We should have a easy view of submitted workshop proposals that will …
13:11 Ticket #331 (Create view of organizations that are registered) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We need a view of organizations that are registered so that if a …
13:09 Ticket #330 (Fill in temporary text on organize site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
On the home page and on the workshop submission page there is …
13:07 Ticket #329 (theming of ws detail page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Once we've completed #328, we need to ensure that the view of a …
13:05 Ticket #328 (build submit/validate nodeapi logic for workshop proposals) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
We've altered the form for workshop proposal submissions to include …
13:04 Ticket #327 (cleaning up of org og submit page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
The form for creating an organization organic group needs to have the …
13:03 Ticket #326 (themeing the org og detail page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently the organization organic group view page is a bit messy …

01/22/10:

17:37 Ticket #319 (No logout link on organize) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate: see #311
14:50 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:49 Ticket #325 (Adding fields to listserv signup page) created by jsmith40@…
Hi, We're wanting to know more about the people signing up for the …
14:49 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:48 agenda-ict-20100128 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
14:48 agenda-ict-20100128 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
10:58 Ticket #324 (Need formatting cleanup to registration receipt) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Originally posted on #322 by Sylvia: Hi again, I just read the …
10:56 Ticket #323 (Selecting scholarship box and not selecting fee causes confusion) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This was originally posted in ticket #322 by Sylvia: Also, I …
10:47 Ticket #312 (The "Detroit Local Organizing Committee (DLOC)" link expands beyond button) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks for the suggestion Sylvia. That worked nicely. jamie
01:56 Ticket #322 (registration - entering credit cards forces right justification) created by sylvia@…
Thanks, Jamie. I tested this and found (after several attempts) that …

01/21/10:

13:20 Ticket #321 (online form to track in-kind donations) created by sha@…
This is something that can wait till the next milestone (not sure …
12:48 Ticket #320 (autoalias module not working properly on organize.ussf2010.org site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Based on the auto alias settings here …
12:46 Ticket #319 (No logout link on organize) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Currently there is a login link in the footer of the …
12:33 Ticket #318 (how much does our webhosting cost per month?) created by sha@…
I'm building a list of examples of costs that donations help us cover, …

01/20/10:

19:09 Ticket #282 (Request for email account) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Jackie - this should now be set up. Please re-open if you have any …
17:29 Ticket #317 (Registration website quick fixes: widen the address fields) created by sylvia@…
Hi. Here are some of the fixes I asked about on this morning's …
17:00 Ticket #316 (web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG)) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Following standard accessibility guidelines such as those listed here …
16:50 Ticket #315 (collect information from people who would like disability accommodations) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There should be one of the following on the registration page: > > If …
14:11 Ticket #251 (link to www. site from ICT wiki) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be done. The header is in place and now there's a link …
13:53 Ticket #166 (Configure a payment processor that works with praxis) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: At last this is complete. We have the praxis project paypal processor …
13:47 Ticket #295 (USSF biz card template) reopened by Nadia@…
13:19 Ticket #314 (Database training for detroit volunteers) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
On the 2010-01-20 registration call, Sylvia made a request for online …
12:58 Ticket #313 (Create report that tallies money collected via helping hands) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
This issue came up in the registration call. Will it be possible to …
12:30 Ticket #312 (The "Detroit Local Organizing Committee (DLOC)" link expands beyond button) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
On this page: http://www.ussf2010.org/get-involved The green button …
12:02 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/19/10:

17:55 Ticket #288 (Session Proposal form) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate: See #191
17:12 Ticket #311 (Login/Logout tabs) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Need login/logout tabs on the organize.ussf2010.org header or …
17:11 Ticket #310 (Make friendlier drupal messages on organize) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Some default user messages need to be changed to improve user …
17:04 Ticket #309 (New email group request) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
16:50 Ticket #309 (New email group request) created by sylvia@…
Hi. Will you please set up this email group finance@… …
13:46 Ticket #308 (can people enter themselves into civicrm as new contact?) closed by sha@…
fixed: thank you, we'll send this out. ~ sha
12:59 Ticket #308 (can people enter themselves into civicrm as new contact?) created by sha@…
as we get ready to launch registration and send out an announcement, …
12:56 previous-workdays edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:55 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
10:12 Ticket #271 (Need to have postal contact info for donations to send postal thank ...) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Hi Sha, I see your echeck in the paypal system - I think it will come …
01:53 Ticket #307 (Help with ussf2010.org email) created by sylvia@…
Can you please explain how those of us using the ussf2010.org email …

01/18/10:

21:13 Ticket #296 (USSF biz card template) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate: Duplicate of #295
21:13 Ticket #295 (USSF biz card template) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
12:37 Ticket #306 (Create views to display assemblies, brigades, caravans and detroit ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See #301 for reference.
12:36 Ticket #305 (PMA: Resolutions and reports page) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See #301 for reference
12:34 Ticket #304 (Create better home page for PMA/ABC site (could involve moving pma map ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
See #301 for reference
01:48 Ticket #202 (Redirect landing page for registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Half of this is done. The other half has a duplicate ticket. #303 I …
01:23 Ticket #303 (registration pay later: when you click pay later, user should get ...) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
We need directions for registrants that choose "pay later". These …

01/17/10:

23:58 Ticket #302 (online culture submission form - first update) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
http://wiki.ussf2010.org/wiki/Culture_Subgroup_Submission_Work_in_Progress
19:45 Ticket #252 (Add website design credit to theme) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
18:53 Ticket #299 ('Donate' directs user to community.ussf2010.org/donate) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
wontfix: I just updated the community menu to allow for folks bailing in the …
17:34 Ticket #275 (New Design USSF for organize.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: New theme USSF update for organize site with secondary navigation.
17:30 Ticket #247 (new theme favicon) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
15:19 Ticket #301 (Enable attachment of video content to pma web site) created by elandria@…
The front page of the PMA site now set up like a Wiki page. We would …
15:11 Ticket #300 (PMA template update) created by elandria@…
The PMA website is up but now it needs revamping. We would like the …
14:56 Ticket #267 (Email addresses displayed on sites) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Fixed the filtering issue and changed the option to use javascript. …
14:38 policy_civicrm edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)

01/16/10:

23:47 Ticket #294 (old ussf2007 list subscribers) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Thanks Josue!
23:46 Ticket #279 (Ability to share pictures on main site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Email sent to NPC: {{{Thanks to the hard work of ICT memebrs Ross and …
22:44 Ticket #276 (remove login block on www.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
22:33 Ticket #269 (Image between main menu items off-color) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
19:52 Ticket #299 ('Donate' directs user to community.ussf2010.org/donate) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
I'm proposing that users not be directed to community.ussf2010.org, …
19:30 Ticket #266 (Sub-menu of Primary Links not in right sidebar of USSF theme) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed: Thanks, Josue! The menu system and blocks are now configured only on …
18:01 Ticket #245 ("Read All Testimonials" link on front page block) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed
17:44 Ticket #246 (language tabs in new design) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
fixed

01/15/10:

18:47 Ticket #279 (Ability to share pictures on main site) reopened by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
We should work with communications to figure out the best way to let …

01/14/10:

22:56 previous-meetings edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
22:56 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
22:55 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
22:54 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
21:10 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
20:53 Ticket #283 (request for discussion support on wiki) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Thanks Mark for the additional info and link. Jackie - I'm going to …
20:49 Ticket #190 (People's Movement Assembly needs web presence) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I'm going to close this ticket - the initial web site is setup and is …
20:48 Ticket #188 (Civicrm database consulta mailing had errors/didn't send to everyone) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I'm fairly sure this issue has cleared up - we've had several …
20:35 Ticket #279 (Ability to share pictures on main site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This looks done to me - adding a piece of content of the type image …
20:24 Ticket #243 (formatting is funny in civicrm with new design) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Closing since there hasn't been a new comment in three weeks.
20:24 Ticket #12 (We need a process for granting user privileges to wiki.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
wontfix: I'm going to close this ticket as wontfix. It seems as though we don't …
18:36 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
18:07 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:48 Ticket #298 ("Press Room" tab on home page) created by https://me.yahoo.com/a/a9.2svi9tcek2d6llk_owrr1dmwh.xnm#0c7bc
COMM WG would like to discuss with ICT how to create not only a …
17:30 Ticket #297 (Press contact on "contact us" page) created by https://me.yahoo.com/a/a9.2svi9tcek2d6llk_owrr1dmwh.xnm#0c7bc
Now that we have a paid COMM person, Adele Nieves, we need to have …
15:25 Ticket #296 (USSF biz card template) created by Nadia@…
PDF with blank fields for you to fill out your information. Indesign …
15:24 Ticket #295 (USSF biz card template) created by Nadia@…
PDF with blank fields for you to fill out your information. Indesign …
09:35 Ticket #16 (Pointing ussocialforum.org to ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: This should now be working. It looks like www.ussocialforum.org and …

01/13/10:

21:23 Ticket #294 (old ussf2007 list subscribers) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Queer Visibility WG requested that the old lists from ussf2007.org be …
19:42 Ticket #293 (add optional address and phone number to donation page) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of ticket: …
16:38 Ticket #293 (add optional address and phone number to donation page) created by sgroganb@…
I asked about this in December when the email field wasn't capturing …
09:38 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/12/10:

19:31 agenda-ict-20100114 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
19:30 agenda-ict-20100114 created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
18:51 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
17:46 Ticket #289 (Information regarding donations and if they restricted.) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
duplicate: duplicate of #290.
17:12 Ticket #292 (Website database needs update) created by alfredo@…
Hi all, I'm not sure who the first member of uss2010.org was but that …
10:25 Ticket #201 (CCK content type for scholarship requests) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
duplicate: I think so. I'm going to close, and encourage follow up on #287 (which …

01/11/10:

14:50 Ticket #211 (Design Element: Site Banner side) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: 2 site banners one with "Join Us" and one with space for orgs to add …
14:37 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) closed by Nadia@…
fixed
14:36 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) reopened by Nadia@…
added a second site banner with space for organization name in case …
14:33 Ticket #210 (Design Element: Site Banner top) closed by Nadia@…
fixed: website banner for use on your websites - I felt like we didn't need …
13:39 Ticket #209 (Design Element: footer badge) closed by Nadia@…
fixed
09:40 Ticket #291 (Need generic mapping capability on organize site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
Now that we've had a few concrete requests for mapping I think we can …
09:34 policies edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/10/10:

23:37 Ticket #289 (Information regarding donations and if they restricted.) created by dnfiorg@…
I have a question regarding being able to identify what is being paid …
23:37 Ticket #290 (Information regarding donations and if they restricted.) created by dnfiorg@…
I have a question regarding being able to identify what is being paid …
17:01 Ticket #171 (Adding multi-lingual support to civicrm) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This framework has been built for the registration process. We are …
16:10 Ticket #199 (Create different defaults for registration depending on registration type) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: This framework has been built.
16:08 Ticket #197 (Develop Pricing Format/Text for registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: NPC finalized this. These have been incorporated into the …
16:07 Ticket #195 (Create an intro page for registration) closed by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
fixed: Mark and I created www.ussf2010.org/en/registration and …
16:01 Ticket #288 (Session Proposal form) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Need final elements of session proposal form in order to create it, …
16:00 Ticket #287 (Scholarship Form) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
Need final elements of scholarship form in order to create it, and put …
15:46 Ticket #286 (Open Source Map for listing hotels and venues in detroit) created by http://josephlacey.myopenid.com/
The Thank You page at the end of the registration process includes a …
15:11 Ticket #281 (request for ussf email) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: I just setup that email address Jackie and emailed you the details. …
12:04 Ticket #285 (new website design is too zoomed in) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
the fixed-width web design is too zoomed in by default and doesn't …
11:56 Ticket #284 (Online registration forms for NPC meetings) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
NPC meetings require organizations and observers to register with …
11:32 Ticket #283 (request for discussion support on wiki) created by jsmith40@…
Hi, I'm hoping that we can create a discussion space on the wiki page …
11:28 Ticket #282 (Request for email account) created by jsmith40@…
Can we get an email address for the documentation and evaluation …
10:32 Ticket #278 (Header on wiki.ussf2010.org) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
fixed: Looks like this is done, so I'm going to close the ticket. The ticket …
09:12 Ticket #281 (request for ussf email) created by jsmith40@…
Hi, I'm launching an initiative that can use a ussf2010.org based …

01/09/10:

16:03 Ticket #280 (press releases and stories content for www.ussf2010.org site) created by https://me.yahoo.com/a/a9.2svi9tcek2d6llk_owrr1dmwh.xnm#0c7bc
COMM WG would like to develop a form system for …
12:08 WikiStart edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
11:52 Ticket #279 (Ability to share pictures on main site) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
DLOC, NPC members and USSF organizers need the ability to share …

01/08/10:

17:04 Ticket #278 (Header on wiki.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
Shall we change the header of the wiki.ussf2010.org site to reflect …
17:00 Ticket #277 (Synchronize logins and passwords between organize and community) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
There are many different logins for our 3 primary drupal sites. How …
16:58 Ticket #276 (remove login block on www.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The login block remains on the www.ussf2010.org site and is confusing …
16:55 Ticket #275 (New Design USSF for organize.ussf2010.org) created by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
The organize.ussf2010.org site needs proper modifications for the USSF …
16:54 Ticket #157 (Create new design for web site) closed by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
worksforme: Larger site theme is complete. Remaining minor tweaks need their own …

01/07/10:

15:54 5_scholarship_application.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The scholarship application page
15:53 4_c_organization_thanks_below_fold.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for organization registrations (below the fold)
15:53 4_b_organization_thanks_above_fold.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for organization registrations (above the fold)
15:52 4_a_individual_thanks.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The thank you page for individual registrations
15:51 3_b_organization_confirmation.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
"The confirmation page for an organization
15:50 3_a_individual_confirm.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The confirmation page for an individual registration
15:50 2_c_organization_additional_participant4.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The first additional Registratnt for an Organization that has to pay extra
15:49 2_b_organization_additional_participant.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
First Page for Additional Registrants for an Organization (no pricing …
15:48 2_b_organization.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an organization
15:44 2_a_individual.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
The main registration page for an individual
15:44 1_reg_start.jpg attached to RegistrationUpdate by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
the placeholder for the start page for registration, where users can …
15:41 RegistrationUpdate edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)
14:01 RegistrationUpdate created by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
13:55 RegistrationCurrentStatus edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/libkuman
(diff)

01/06/10:

08:41 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)

01/05/10:

21:51 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/malloryk
(diff)
13:02 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
12:45 big-picture edited by alfredo@…
(diff)
12:37 big-picture edited by alfredo@…
(diff)
10:01 big-picture edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
09:52 big-picture created by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
09:26 roadmap edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
08:22 agenda-ict-20100108 edited by https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.